- How booking works: When Katie is ready to take on new work, a specific date and time will be announced on her Instagram. On this day, a link to an online form that needs to be filled out for all tattoo submissions will be provided. Selected entries are then contacted via email and are sent another link which allows them to book their appointments online with a deposit. Katie has a limited amount of appointments available during a time period, so must choose the pieces she feels are best suited to her style of tattooing. Not all submissions will be guaranteed an appointment. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- A non-refundable PayPal deposit of $200 is required for all bookings. This comes off the price at your last session.
- Any following appointments needing to complete a piece can be booked via email. Please contact us at tattoos [at] kshocs [dot] com
- Touch-ups are complimentary (30 minutes max) for 6 months following the completion of your tattoo; anything over 30 minutes will be charged hourly at Katie's current rate.
- Cancellations. Due to the nature on how high in-demand Katie is, cancelling an appointment is a 2-step process. The client has to initiate it, we reply, and then its supposed to be confirmed by the client. Please let us know ASAP if you cannot make your appointment so we can reschedule you. A minimum of 3 business days is required for any changes. Deposits are also non-refundable - this is to ensure that the clients are committed to the appointment.
- All tattoo work is custom. Katie does not do drawing viewings ahead of time (in person or over email). There is always time for minor changes the day of your appointment.
- If you have a Hotmail account we recommend providing an alternate email address, as they are notorious for filtering out our emails to our clients. Please always check your spam & junk folders too and/or add us to your 'Safe Sender' list. We cannot be responsible if you do not receive our emails.